To support families with their care requirements, following an assessment, the person being cared for may have the option of a 'short break' either:

  • through a residential facility (for those with high support needs), or
  • through a family placement

You may also want to look at other flexible solutions using a personal budget.

Short breaks for carers may also be available.

Also see

Comment on this page