Our Director of Public Health is legally required to produce an annual report on the health of the local population.
2015 Director of Public Health annual report
The 2015 report 'chapters' (released monthly) will highlight key health issues to the city’s residents, providing information on how to improve your health and that of your friends and families.
The subjects covered will reflect national campaigns and local events including tobacco, child obesity, mental health, dementia, contraception and winter health.
Over the course of the year the 12 instalments will build up to form the 2015 Annual Report (along with other supporting documents/posters/etc).
- January: Exercise and alcohol
- February: Heart and stroke
- March: Smoking
- April: Healthy weight
- May: Mental health
- June: Summer health
- July: Dementia
- August: Summer fun
- September: Sexual health
- October: Falls
- November: Winter health
- Health and Wellbeing Partnerships
- York's Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA)
- NHS Vale of York Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG)
- More health and wellbeing information