Make a complaint or suggestion about adult social care

We know what you think about our services; good or bad, we welcome your feedback.

There are two ways you can give feedback:

More about 'share your experience'

The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is an independent organisation responsible for checking that national standards are met by:

  • hospitals
  • care homes
  • doctors (GPs)
  • dentists
  • services in your home

You can report (anonymously if you wish) your own experience with good/poor care, or if you know that poor care is being provided to another person.

Also see

Comment on this page
Back to the top of the page