'Dropped kerbs' and 'crossovers' help vehicles to access property.
Apply for a dropped kerb
To have a dropped kerb at your property you must:
- apply for 'dropped kerb vehicle crossing' for a new dropped kerb
- apply for 'vehicle access crossing improvement' to improve an existing dropped kerb
Return your application to the Streetworks Engineer, along with a plan showing the preferred location of the proposed crossing.
Do not enclose payment with your application - when permission is granted we'll send you an invoice for £70.00 (this fee is non refundable).
- it takes 2 weeks to process an application
- permission last for 12 months
- you must use a contractor approved by us to carry out the works