Dropped kerbs and vehicle access

Planned maintenance to the Planning Portal

Due to an upgrade to the Planning Portal between 9am and midday on Saturday 21 October, customers will be unable to view documents on the site during this time.

'Dropped kerbs' and 'crossovers' help vehicles to access property.

Apply for a dropped kerb

To have a dropped kerb at your property you must:

Return your application to the Streetworks Engineer, along with a plan showing the preferred location of the proposed crossing.

Do not enclose payment with your application - when permission is granted we'll send you an invoice for £70.00 (this fee is non refundable).

Please note:

  • it takes 2 weeks to process an application
  • permission last for 12 months
  • you must use a contractor approved by us to carry out the works

Also see

Comment on this page
Back to the top of the page