The 95 Alive Road Safety Partnership has been in place since 2004 and is made up of a number of organisations, including City of York Council.
The partnership's aim is to make the roads in York and North Yorkshire safer.
Visit the Roadwise website for more information.
The partnership also includes the following organisations:
- North Yorkshire Police
- Yorkshire Ambulance Service
- North Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service
- Highways England
- North Yorkshire County Council
- Harrogate Borough Council
- Scarborough Borough Council