You can apply for a disabled parking bay outside your property if:
- you are a blue badge holder
- you have substantial problem parking your vehicle near your home
- you do not have useable access to off-street parking areas
We can only place a disabled parking bay on a public road.
Your application must be accompanied by:
- proof that you are in receipt of the high level disability payment or by supporting evidence from your GP
- evidence of ownership/keeping of a vehicle at your address
Note that a disabled parking bay can't be made for the exclusive use of 1 person and we cannot guarantee that your application will mean that a bay is created.