You can apply for a disabled parking bay outside your property if:
- you are a Blue Badge holder
- you have a substantial problem parking your vehicle near your home
- you do not have useable access to off-street parking areas
We can only place a disabled parking bay on a public road.
Evidence of eligibility for a disabled parking bay
Your application must be accompanied by:
- proof that you are in receipt of the high level disability/mobility payment or supporting evidence from your GP
- copy of your Blue Badge
- evidence of ownership/keeping of a vehicle at your address
A disabled parking bay cannot be made for your exclusive use.
We cannot guarantee that your application will be successful, but:
- we will contact you within 10 working days to acknowledge receipt of your application
- if you have not heard from us within 10 working days, please contact us to check the status of your application