You can apply for a disabled parking bay outside your property if:

  • you're a Blue Badge holder
  • you have a substantial problem parking your vehicle near your home
  • you don't have access to off-street parking areas

We can only place a disabled parking bay on an unrestricted public road or within a residents' priority parking scheme (ResPark) bay.

We can't provide a disabled bay outside your home if there's existing waiting restrictions (yellow lines) in place.

Apply for a disabled parking bay

Evidence of eligibility for a disabled parking bay

You must send the following with your application:

  • proof that you receive the high level disability/mobility payment or supporting evidence from your GP
  • a copy of your Blue Badge
  • evidence of ownership/keeping of a vehicle at your address

We can't make a disabled parking bay for your exclusive use.

We can't guarantee that your application will be successful, but:

  • we'll contact you within 10 working days to acknowledge receipt of your application
  • if you haven't heard from us within 10 working days, contact us to check the status of your application

Also see

Comment on this page