Season tickets for parking allow unlimited parking in any of our car parks shown below:
- Bootham Row car park
- Castle car park
- Esplanade car park
- Foss Bank car park - closes at 8pm
- Marygate car park
- Monk Bar car park
- Nunnery Lane car park
- Piccadilly car park - closes at 6.30pm
- St Georges Field car park
- Union Terrace car park
Apply for a parking season ticket
Please first read our terms and conditions, then return your parking season ticket application form with a copy of your vehicle registration document (V5C). We'll process your application within 10 working days.
Costs of parking season tickets
You can buy season tickets lasting for a minimum of one month; they are valid from the date of issue.
- annual season tickets: £1,125
- monthly season tickets: £150
- weekly tickets for £61.50 are available via RingGo (our 'pay by phone' service)
If your car is shorter than 2.7m in length or a low emission vehicle (emissions up to 120g/km2; vehicle tax bands A-C) or electric/LPG powered, you will be eligible for a discount:
- annual season tickets: £562.50
- monthly season tickets: £75
Renewing a parking season ticket
You will receive a renewal form shortly before your season ticket is due to expire. Please return it before your current ticket expires, allowing 10 working days for your new ticket to be processed.