Season tickets for parking allow unlimited parking in any of our car parks shown below:
- Bootham Row car park
- Castle car park
- Esplanade car park
- Foss Bank car park - closes at 8pm
- Marygate car park
- Monk Bar car park
- Nunnery Lane car park
- Piccadilly car park - closes at 6.30pm
- St Georges Field car park
- Union Terrace car park
Apply for a parking season ticket
Please take the time to read through our terms and conditions for parking season tickets. After reading through the guidance notes, please return your parking season ticket application form with a copy of your vehicle registration document. We'll process your application within 10 working days.
Costs of parking season tickets
You can buy season tickets lasting for a minimum of one month, they are valid from the date of issue.
- annual season tickets: £1,125
- monthly season tickets: £150
- weekly tickets for £61.50 are available to users of the park and pay by phone system
If your car is shorter than 2.7m in length or one that is a low emission vehicle with emissions up to 120g/km2 (Vehicle Tax Bands A-C) or is electric or LPG powered, you will be eligible for a discount:
- annual season tickets: £562.50
- monthly season tickets: £75
- weekly tickets for £30.75 are available to users of the park and pay by phone system
Renewing a parking season ticket
You will receive a renewal form shortly before your season ticket is due to expire. Please return it before your current ticket expires, allowing 10 working days for your new ticket to be processed.