For the date of the next Tang Hall and Heworth Residents' Association meeting, please contact the Communities and Equalities Team (details below).
We meet regularly with residents for 'estate walkabouts' to identify areas for improvement in the neighbourhood.
Area, projects and funding
The amount of Estate Improvement Grant for this area is £26,400. This sum of money is used to make improvements to the area and is monitored by the Residents' Association.
Skip funding has been identified as a priority in this area. Please contact the Residents' Association for venues, dates and times for skips by emailing email@example.com
For more information about the Residents' Association or to come along to a meeting, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can contact:
- Claire Taylor, Community Involvement Officer, tel: (01904)551810 or email: email@example.com
- Hazel Whur, Estate Manager with a focus on tenancy issues, tel: (01904) 551202 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eloise Mitchell, Estate Manager with a focus on rent collection, tel (01904) 551268 or email: Eloise.email@example.com
- Sandra Elliott, Estate Manager with a focus on tenancy issues, tel: (01904) 553720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chair: Barry Bothamley
- Secretary: Sheila Wilkinson