We're looking for volunteers to get involved in setting up a new Residents' Association in the Tang Hall and Heworth area.

If you're interested, find out how to set up a Residents' Association, or contact our Housing Equalities and Engagement Facilitator for more information.

Tang Hall and Heworth Residents' Association projects and funding

The Tang Hall and Heworth Residents' Association represents Hull Road Ward and Heworth Ward - view a map of the area covered by the Association.

Housing Environment Improvement Programme

The Housing Environment Improvement Programme (HEIP) supports the delivery of local priorities, specifically improvements that tenants have identified as being important to them.

Also see

Comment on this page