Household contents insurance for council tenants

'Simple' household contents insurance is for council tenants.

The home contents insurance scheme we've negotiated is designed specifically for our tenants and includes:

  • no hidden costs - what you see is what you pay
  • cover for internal fixtures you have installed if damaged by cause covered by the policy
  • cover for theft and loss of keys
  • no excess payment required if you claim
  • new for old cover (except clothing and household linen where an allowance for wear and tear is deducted)
  • low minimum sum insured

Also see

Comment on this page
Back to the top of the page