We offer a range of training courses, designed to support professionals and landlords within the sector, which enables them to understand and implement current best practice and legal standards.
Apply for a training course
To apply for training, complete the relevant application form and return it to our Housing Standards and Adaptations Team.
Course titles and dates
|Course||Date and time||Venue|
|Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMO) Licence Holder Training||9.30am to 4.30pm on the following dates:
||West Offices, Station Rise, York, YO1 6GA|
|The Management and Licensing of Houses in Multiple Occupation for Agents||
9.30am to 12.30pm on the following dates:
|West Offices, Station Rise, York, YO1 6GA|
The following courses are also available subject to interest and will be held at West Offices:
- An Introduction to the Housing, Health and Safety Rating System (HHSRS)
- YorProperty Members Training
- Damp, Mould and Excess Cold
- Fire Safety
Contact the Housing Standards and Adaptations Team to register your interest in any of these courses.
- £75 +VAT (1 delegate)
- £150 +VAT (3 delegates for the price of 2 offer)
- YorProperty Accreditation Scheme Members receive free places