Use our online service to order and pay for new and replacement waste containers, such as:
- wheeled bins, for general rubbish or garden waste
- recycling boxes, for paper/card, plastic, glass, tin cans
If we have lost/damaged a wheeled bin or recycling box during collection, we will replace it free of charge. We will put a postcard through your door explaining how we will replace it.
If your bin or box is damaged or missing completely and you do not have a postcard from us, we will not replace it free of charge.
We will deliver waste containers within 10 working days of your order.
Cost of waste bins and recycling boxes
- standard household rubbish bin (180 litres): £42
- standard garden waste bin (180 litres): £37
- 240 litre rubbish bin: £47 (upgrade criteria applies; see 'Get a bigger bin' below)
- 360 litre rubbish bin: £52 (upgrade criteria applies; see 'Get a bigger bin' below)
- recycling box: £6 each
- recycling box lid: free
- recycling box net: free
- rubbish sacks: not provided by us
Please note that all credit card transactions incur a 2% surcharge and we can only accept Visa or MasterCard.
Get a bigger bin
You can only apply for a bigger bin if the size of your household meets certain criteria, as follows:
- 180 litre bin – 1 to 4 people
- 240 litre bin – 5 people
- 360 litre bin – 6 or more people
If you are still unclear about the size of bin you require for your property, please contact us.