We offer a commercial 'dry waste' collection service to most businesses in York which we can tailor to suit your individual needs.
Our service offers:
- six days a week collections (Mondays to Saturdays)
- evening collections
- pre-paid trade waste collections in the city centre
You should put your waste out for collection at 5pm on your collection day, in line with your duty of care to dispose of your trade waste properly.
Applying for a commercial waste collection
To arrange a collection, contact our Commercial Waste team to discuss your requirements.
We will send you a form asking for details of:
- the type(s) of waste you want us to collect
- the amount of waste you produce
- the type of container you present your waste in
- how often you need us to collect your waste
We will begin collecting your waste once you have submitted your details and they have been approved by us. We may sometimes need to visit your site beforehand so that we can tailor our service to your needs - this is to ensure we get the job right, first time.
Cost of commercial waste collections
Call us for prices for commercial waste containers. Alternatively, you can use our pre-paid commercial waste sacks; you can pay for these by:
- direct debit
- Switch/debit card
You can also pay your waste collection invoice online.