Energise is your local leisure centre at the heart of your community.
- Monday to Thursday: 7am to 10.30pm (climbing wall 12.30pm to 10.30pm Tuesdays)
- Friday: 7am to 10pm
- Saturday: 8am to 6pm
- Sunday: 8am to 8pm
- Bank Holiday Mondays: closed
- Good Friday: 3pm to 10pm
Please note: these are the general opening times for the centre, climbing wall and gym. Please refer to our timetables for swimming and fitness classes.
- crèche, café, sports hall, outdoor pitches and tennis courts
- club hire facilities
- birthday parties
- tennis, football, netball, badminton, table tennis
Quality awards, registrations and accreditations
- Energise is an inclusive facility with Inclusive Fitness Mark approved fitness equipment
- AALA (Adventure Activities Licensing Authority) Licensed Centre for delivery of outdoor activities to under 18's
- IoS training centre for swimming teachers
- APSE - finalist for 2014 Best and Most Improved Performing leisure centre
- UK Active approved centre
- Dementia Without Walls - supporting Dementia awareness as part of York Dementia Action Alliance
For disability access information, visit DisabledGo.
Our friendly staff are always available to help and look forward to welcoming you to the centre!