Main pool and small pool at Energise
The small pool at Energise is slightly warmer and is suitable for young families, beginners and those who wish to improve their water confidence.
Both pools have easy walk in steps and pool hoists if you need assistance.
Changing area at Energise
The 'changing village' has over 30 unisex changing cubicles, including some adapted for families and disabled swimmers.
To help us keep the facility clean:
- remove your shoes before entering the changing village (store securely in your locker)
- take a shower on the poolside before going in the water
There are over 160 lockers of various sizes which use 'keyless' wristbands, available from reception for £1.20 (£1.00 refunded after your swim) An annual locker wristband is available for £15.00 per year.
Communal showers, individual shower cubicles and hairdryers are also in the changing village.
Accessible swimming and changing facilities at Energise
Disabled facilities include:
- a specially adapted poolside wheelchair
- height adjustable changing bench
- separate accessible changing cubicles (one of which leads straight out onto the pool) which self contained showers, changing benches and toilets
- all lockers have tactile and Braille numbering systems
If you require any assistance please ask a member of staff.
Spectator area at Energise
The spectator area can be used for pool viewing. There are a number of tables and chairs, plus vending machines and TV screen nearby.