To register or view the latest temporary, supply teaching and interim work, please visit the WorkwithYork website.
WorkwithYork recruit high quality temporary and interim staff for short or long term assignments. The jobs can be on a part or full time basis, across a range of work sectors for a variety of customers (including City of York Council).
WorkwithYork offer candidates:
- the Living Wage as a minimum of £8.25 per hour
- attractive and competitive pay rates depending on role and skills
- weekly pay and an online timesheet system
- access to a workplace pension
- great staff benefits and discounts
- flexible working hours
- rewards for recommending colleagues and friends
- a team who works hard to make candidates feel valued and supported
- yearly awards ceremony recognising the achievements of temporary staff
We don't use umbrella companies - staff are working for us and we take care of National Insurance, tax contributions and pay holiday pay.
Working in social care
Work with York recruit the 'short break workers' who offer much needed respite to support families of disabled children and young people, with a range of learning and physical disabilities, including social worker and social care temporary workers, and long term placement worker.