To register or view the latest temporary and interim work, please visit the WorkwithYork website.
WorkwithYork recruits high quality temporary and interim staff for short or long term assignments. The jobs can be on a part or full time basis, across a range of work sectors for a variety of customers (including City of York Council).
WorkwithYork offers candidates:
- weekly pay and workplace pension
- attractive and competitive pay rates depending on role and skills
- simple online timesheet system
- great staff benefits and discounts
- flexible working hours
- Recommend a Friend scheme
- a professional and highly experienced team who works hard support candidates
- an awards ceremony recognising exceptional temporary staff
We don't use umbrella companies - staff are employed by us and we process National Insurance, tax contributions and pay holiday pay.
Working in social care
Work with York recruits for the Social Work and Social Care sectors for roles such as social workers and social care temporary workers, and long-term placement workers. We also recruit Short Break workers who offer much needed respite to support families of disabled children and young people.