WorkwithYork recruits high quality temporary and interim staff for short or long term assignments. The jobs can be on a part or full time basis, across a range of work sectors for a variety of customers, including City of York Council.
There are a number of reasons to work with WorkwithYork.
WorkwithYork offers candidates:
- weekly pay and workplace pension
- attractive and competitive pay rates depending on role and skills
- simple online timesheet system
- great staff benefits and discounts
- flexible working hours
- the recommend a friend scheme
- a professional and highly experienced team who works hard support candidates
- an awards ceremony recognising exceptional temporary staff
Working in social care
WorkwithYork recruits for the Social Work and Social Care sectors for roles such as social workers and social care temporary workers, and long-term placement workers. We also recruit short break workers who offer much needed respite to support families of disabled children and young people through helping to provide short breaks for disabled children.