The York Apprenticeship Hub organise events each year to promote local opportunities and recognise the achievements of apprentices in York.
York Apprenticeship Graduation and Awards Ceremony
The York Apprenticeship Graduation and Awards Ceremony is an annual event to celebrate the hard work and dedication of the people who have completed an apprenticeship qualification.
You are eligible to attend if:
- you have completed your apprenticeship at any point between 1 November 2016 and 31 October 2017 and;
- the employer where you did your apprenticeship is located in York or;
- you live in York or;
- you did your apprenticeship training in York
This year we are holding the event at the Grand Opera House on Wednesday 8 November 2017. Graduating apprentices will receive certificates from The Guilds.
For more infomation or to register your attendance, visit the York Apprenticeship Graduation & Awards Ceremony Eventbrite page.
The 5 local award catagories are:
- Apprentice of the Year (aged 16-24 with a smaller employer)
- Apprentice of the Year (aged 16-24 with a larger employer)
- Apprentice of the Year (aged 25+)
- Smaller Employer of the Year
- Larger Employer of the Year
To nominate an apprentice or employer for an award, download the York Apprenticeship Awards nomination form.
York Apprenticeship Recruitment Event
The York Apprenticeship Hub organise two Apprenticeship Recruitment Events per year.
These events are usually held in March and August, they are aimed at:
- school and college leavers
- people of any age, looking for a job with training
- parents of people who might be intrested in an apprenticeship
More information on the recruitment events will be posted here closer to the event times.