Discretionary housing payment

If your housing benefit or Universal Credit (housing element) is less than your rent and you're struggling to pay your landlord the difference, you may be able to request a Discretionary Housing Payment (DHP).

To apply for a Discretionary Housing Payment:

We'll also use this form to see if we can give you extra support with your council tax.

Our discretionary housing payment policy

For more information download our discretionary housing payment policy and guidance.

Protecting your personal data

We're committed to protecting the information we hold about you. For information on data protection and how we share customer data see our privacy statement.

Also see

Comment on this page
Back to the top of the page