Complete and return a housing benefit appeal form if you disagree with our decision about your housing benefit entitlement.
- ask for a further explanation
- ask us to consider changing our decision
- make your appeal in writing
- state the specific reason for your appeal
- submit your appeal within one month of our decision date
- provide any evidence with your appeals form
The Independent Tribunals Service will hear your appeal.
If we made our decision more than a month ago and you ask us to look at it again or you appeal, you can make a late request, but it may not be considered.