Apply for a home boarding licence to carry out small-scale commercial boarding of dogs and / or cats based at your home.
- return your form to the Licensing team with the £115 fee
- we'll reply within 28 days
- home boarding licences last for 12 months
- you'll need to renew your licence every year
Before we issue a licence, your home will be inspected by an authorised officer and vet to check that you comply with the legislation and home boarding licence conditions.
Not all applications fall under tacit consent parameters, due to reasons of public interest.
If tacit consent applies, then you can act as if your application has been granted if we do not respond within a specified time after the confirmed receipt of your application.
Tacit consent does not apply to this application, therefore it is in the public interest that we process your application before it can be granted.
- you cannot assume permission will be given
- we will contact you within 28 days to acknowledge receipt of your application
- if you have not heard from us within 28 days please contact us to check the status of your application
- we consider the animals' welfare before issuing a licence