Apply for a home boarding licence to carry out small-scale commercial boarding of dogs based at your home.
- return your form to the Licensing team with the £115 fee
- we'll reply within 28 days
- home boarding licences last for 12 months
- you'll need to renew your licence every year
Before we issue a licence, your home will be inspected by an authorised officer and vet to check that you comply with the legislation and home boarding licence conditions.
We may be unable to issue your licence, so this process does not fall under 'tacit consent' parameters:
- you cannot assume permission will be given
- we consider animals' welfare before issuing a licence