Apply for an animal boarding establishment licence to operate board kennels/premises for cats and/or dogs.
Please note the following:
- please return your form to the Licensing team with the £140 fee
- animal boarding licences last for 12 months
- you'll need to renew your licence every year
- the number of animals you can accommodate will be specified on the licence
- we will reply within 28 days
Before we issue a licence, your premises will be inspected by an authorised officer and vet.
We may be unable to issue your licence, so this process does not fall under 'tacit consent' parameters:
- you cannot assume permission will be given
- we consider animals' welfare before issuing a licence