A Neighbourhood Plan is being prepared for the Minster Precinct.
Minster Precinct Forum and Area Designation
An application for a Minster Precinct Neighbourhood Forum and associated Designated Area (to be known as 'Minster Precinct Neighbourhood Area') was approved by the Executive Member for Transport and Planning at his Decision Session on 14 March 2019.
See the formal designation of the boundary.
Background to the Minster Precinct Neighbourhood Area
We undertook a 6 week period of consultation between Wednesday 16 January 2019 and 27 February 2019 on the Minster Precinct Area and Forum applications.
Documents that we consulted on were:
- Application A: Neighbourhood Area application
- Application B: Neighbourhood Forum application
- Annex A - Map of the Proposed Neighbourhood Area (Minster Precinct Area)
- Annex B - Minster Precinct Neighbourhood Forum Written Constitution
- Map showing the composition of the Neighbourhood Forum members