A married couple of any age and married for any length of time can arrange a ceremony to renew their marriage vows.
Fees for renewing your vows
- £225 at the Register Office
- £250 at approved venue
Please make postal orders payable to 'City of York Council' or pay by card. We do not accept cheques.
These ceremonies are not legally binding in any way.
You must produce your marriage certificate when booking your renewal of vows ceremony.
- Arranging civil partnership or marriage ceremonies
- Converting a civil partnership to a marriage
- Birth, death and marriage certificates
- Places to get married in York (approved civil marriage venues)