If you have claimed housing benefit we will send 'entitlement' letters to you.
New housing benefit claims
For new claims for housing benefit your letters will show:
- amount of housing benefit/council tax support you will receive
- date your claim started
- income we have used
- how and when you will receive payment
Have your new claim letter explained in more detail.
Change of circumstances and housing benefit
For a change of circumstances relating to your housing benefit your letters will show:
- the change you have had
- the date the change happened
- how much you will receive
Have your change of circumstances letter explained in more detail.
Overpayments of housing benefit
If you have been overpaid housing benefit your letters will show:
- the reason why you have been overpaid
- the amount of the overpayment
- the date the overpayment covers
- how we will recover the overpayment
Have your overpayment letter explained in more detail.