Our YorWellbeing team wants to help you lead a happier, healthier life.
There are many things that affect how healthy you are; these include lifestyle factors such as healthy eating, exercise, alcohol and smoking.
Working within local communities, YorWellbeing can:
- provide advice and support on health issues
- encourage positive lifestyle and behaviour changes
- improve your health and wellbeing
- reduce health inequalities
Stop Smoking support
Our YorWellbeing service offers a free Stop Smoking support service for York residents. Contact our YorWellbeing team for more information or to make an appointment.
YorWellbeing free health checks
YorWellbeing also offers free health checks for York residents aged between 40 and 74 where you can:
- learn about your risk of developing common but preventable health conditions such as diabetes and heart disease
- understand how lifestyle can influence your risk
- be supported to live a healthier lifestyle
To find out if you're eligible or to make an appointment, contact our YorWellbeing Team.