You can use our eForms to report problems online in your neighbourhood.
You can report a variety of issues with roads, highways and pavements using the following forms.
Issues with street furniture
- damaged or faulty non-illuminated bollard
- damaged or missing pedestrian guardrail or fence
- damaged or missing street name plate
Issues with roads or pavements
- damage to a pavement
- faded road markings
- damaged or dangerous manhole cover
Issues with street cleanliness
- spilled paint or oil
Issues with street lights and traffic lights
- bulbs being out
- damage to lamp posts
- faults with floodlights on city walls
You can also report a problem with a crossing or traffic signal.