As part of our role as the Local Planning Authority we are consulting on the Micklegate Neighbourhood Forum and Neighbourhood Area Applications. Consultation is for a period of 6 weeks between 10 July to 21 August 2017.
Make your representations on the proposed Neighbourhood Forum and/or intended boundary of the Neighbourhood Area by 21 August 2017.
You can send your comments via:
- Email: email@example.com; or
- Freepost: Directorate of Economy and Place, FREEPOST RTEG-TYYU-KLTZ, City of York Council, West Offices, Station Rise, York, YO1 6GA
You can download the consultation documents, which are:
- Map showing the composition of the Neighbourhood Forum members
- Application A: Neighbourhood Area application
- Application B: Neighbourhood Forum application
- Annex A: Map of the Proposed Neighbourhood Area (Micklegate Ward)
- Annex B: Extract from Section 61F(5) of the 1990 Act
- Annex C: Micklegate Neighbourhood Forum Written Constitution
The Micklegate Neighbourhood Forum has applied to the council to be designated as the 'Neighbourhood Forum' for a Neighbourhood Area to be known as 'Micklegate Neighbourhood Area'.
If these Neighbourhood Forum and Neighbourhood Area applications are approved by the council, the Neighbourhood Forum will be able to undertake neighbourhood planning within the Neighbourhood Area. If the Neighbourhood Forum is designated, no other body may be designated for that Neighbourhood Area until designation expires or is withdrawn.