Your ward councillors are:
Your ward councillors set priorities and work to address them with input from partners and residents. They host ward committee meetings and events, and lead a team of officers / partners working in the area.
You can attend events and committee meetings in your ward to find out about local issues and how local priorities are being addressed. View agendas and minutes from Hull Road ward committee meetings.
Hull Road Ward profile, priorities and funding
The Hull Road Ward profile contains statistical information about the area and is updated regularly.
Hull Road Ward has a budget to spend on local priorities. The budget may be used for used for community, environmental, highways and social care projects.
- community projects may include grants to voluntary organisations and the purchase of services for the local area
- environmental projects include parks and gardens, open spaces, grass cutting and flower beds
- The Highways programme includes improvements to surfacing, footpaths, cycle-paths and lighting
- the Community Care Fund can be used to prevent or delay the need for people to use formal or statutory care packages - projects such as reducing social isolation and loneliness, prevention of falls, access to a regular nutritious meal, community transport, practical support, handyperson services and extra support for carers
For 2017 to 2018 the allocated ward budget is £49,060.
The current ward priorities are:
- promote a friendly and welcoming community
- encouraging volunteering and community involvement
- supporting residents to prosper and access the services they need
Community groups and voluntary organisations based in the ward can apply for ward committee funding.
You can download the following documents for your application:
Consultations and decisions on funding happen at ward committee meetings, team meetings and through other engagement opportunities such as surveys and councillor surgeries.
Housing Environment Improvement Programme
The Housing Environment Improvement Programme (HEIP) supports the delivery of local priorities, specifically improvements that tenants have identified as important.
Hull Road Ward news and information
Find out what's happening by:
- reading Hull Road Ward news
- following @HullRoadWard on Twitter
- contacting your ward councillors
- contacting your Community Involvement Officer requesting to be added to the email list for regular updates
Hull Road Ward Residents' Associations and Planning Panels
Residents' Associations in Hull Road Ward:
Hull Road Ward has a Planning Panel made up of local ward residents who meet to discuss and respond to local planning applications. Read the Planning Panel FAQs document, or contact your Community Involvement Officer for information about the Panel and how to join.