You can find information about the services we provide to schools on the York Education website. Schools each have a ‘Master User’ who can set up accounts for all staff and governors. You should request an account through your school to access the site.
The information for staff on this page will be phased out as it is transferred onto the York Education site.
Pupils: Admissions and free school mealsSchool services team
- School admissions support
- Catering, cleaning and contracts support
- Free school meals and educational benefits advice
- Home to school transport advice
- Child performance and employment licensing advice
- Information on school training days
- Schools capital programme information
- Support for newly qualified teachers (NQT)
Pupils: Special Educational Needs (SEN)
Pupils: Outdoor learning
For more general information about schools, relevant to parents and the general public see our schools pages.
Supply teaching in schools
Workwith Schools recruit newly qualified and experienced supply teachers and school support staff to cover ad-hoc, short and long term placements.
- rigorous referencing for high quality candidates
- competitive charge rates
- a dedicated, professional team
- responsive and efficient customer service
To make an enquiry, please visit www.workwithschools.co.uk.