Health and social care

Making a complaint about health and wellbeing services

You are able to make a comment, compliment or suggestion relating to adults or childrens care services via our Customer Complaints and Feedback Team.

If you need advice or support to help make a complaint, various organisations can assist:

  • York Advocacy supports residents who have a complaint about care or treatment received from the NHS
  • Healthwatch York gives advice on making a complaint and could signpost you to appropriate advocacy organisations

These organisations cannot make a complaint on your behalf.

Also see

Health and Wellbeing Secretariat

West Offices, Station Rise, York, YO1 6GA

Telephone: 01904 551714