This form has a maximum of 11 pages
We offer training courses designed to support you, as professionals and landlords, enabling you to understand and implement current best practice and legal standards.
All training will take place at West Offices, Station Rise, York, YO1 6GA.
Courses are only for attendees who have pre-booked; we won't be able to accommodate people who turn up on the day.
Apply for training
Use this form to apply for training if you are:
- a HMO licence holder - there is a requirement that all HMO licence holders must attend and pass a training course within 18months of their licence being issued
- a letting agent/landlord of a non-licenseable property
- a potential landlord looking to get into the residential property rental market
Key areas covered by the training course
- Legal responsibilities
- Management regulations
- Licensing of Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMOs)
- Fire safety
- Housing, Health and Safety Rating System (HHSRS)
Your security and privacy
Please do not use this form to send anything of a confidential nature, for example your credit card or bank details.
We do not rent, sell or trade your personal information; please see our privacy statement.
*Please note: our system will 'time out' after 10 minutes, so for longer messages you may need to compose your feedback before starting this form. You can then 'paste' your text into this form once you're ready to send it.