This form has a maximum of 6 pages
Making a comment, compliment, concern or complaint
We want all our customers to benefit from the highest possible level of service and welcome your views on the services we provide.
You may wish to:
- complain about something you think we've not done well
- make a suggestion for improving our services, or
- tell us when you are pleased with the service you have received or the way staff have dealt with you
How to have your say
- use this online form*
- call our Customer Complaints and Feedback Team on telephone: 01904 554145
- email: email@example.com
- write to us at: Customer Complaints and Feedback Team, City of York Council, West Offices, Station Rise, York, YO1 6GA
When you complete this form or contact us, let us know:
- your date of birth
- if you're making a complaint on behalf of someone else, send us their signed permission for you to receive the response
Your security and privacy
Please don't use this form to send anything of a confidential nature, for example, your credit card or bank details.
We don't rent, sell or trade your personal information; see our privacy statement.
*Note: Our system will 'time out' after 10 minutes, so for longer messages you may need to compose your feedback before starting this form. You can then 'paste' your text into this form once you're ready to send it.