As a volunteer adult learning support assistant you will help learners to participate fully in adult education classes with the support of the tutor.
Your role as a volunteer is to support individuals or small groups of learners with different needs. Your role is to support the educational needs of the learner, not their care needs.
You will be placed in a class that reflects your own interests.
Benefits to the volunteer
- an opportunity to gain experience in the field of teaching. It is especially beneficial for those who would like to pursue a career in this field
- an opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives
- an opportunity to learn new skills and share your knowledge with others
- get experience that looks good on your CV
Contact details for application or information
- Claire Myers
- tel: 01904 554061
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org