We are looking for volunteers to support the York Youth Council which meets every Wednesday evening during term time in the city centre.
The York Youth Council are a group of young people aged between 11 and 18 who come from all over the city to voice the views of young people.
The Youth Council works to make a positive difference that benefits all of York’s youth – examples of campaigns are 'Stop Bullying' and 'Minding Minds School Award' (for positive mental health).
Benefits to the volunteer
- an opportunity to make a difference in the city
- a chance to develop your own skills
- gain experience of working with young people and young adults
- enhanced job opportunities
Contact details for application or information
- Alison Cammiss
- Tel: 01904 552444, 01904 551771
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org