In this role you will represent the local community when a young person has been given a Referral Order from Court.
The Panel Members work with the young person around restorative justice to make amends for their behaviour and to tackle the cause of their behaviour.
As a volunteer you will be asked to sit on a panel with another volunteer 2 to 3 times per month.
Benefits to the volunteer
- a chance to use and develop your own skills and experience
- access to initial and ongoing training
- an opportunity to meet new people, learn new skills, improve confidence and self esteem
Contact details for application or information
- Alison Cammiss
- Tel: 01904 552444, 01904 551771
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org