In this role you will help create a welcoming environment for children aged 15 to 16 months and their parents.
You will share information with parents that helps them understand what to expect at this stage of development and provide play experiences that help the parents to engage in appropriate play with their children.
Benefits to the volunteer
- an opportunity to use and develop existing skills
- a chance to obtain experience in the field of work with families and young children
- a chance to obtain experience in the field of work with the public and in the public sector
Contact details for application or information
- Alison Cammiss
- tel: 01904 552444, 01904 551771
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org