Moor Lane car park
Number of spaces
Hours and charges
Open 24 hours, no maximum stay.
- £4.00 per day (flat rate/minimum charge)
- £3.50 per day (York residents' Minster Badge holders)
- Evening parking (6.00pm to midnight) free of charge for York residents' Minster Badge holders
Charges apply every day including Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- Type of Parking System: Pay and Display
- Pay by cash: Yes
- Pay by debit/credit card: No
- Pay by phone with RingGo: Yes
Park and pay by phone
Find out how to park and pay by phone with RingGo in this car park.
- the location number for this car park is 27702
- the location number for York residents' Minster Badge holders is 77021
Please note that the text service is not available to Minster Badge holders.
Long stay parking
To park for 2 or more days, pay for parking using the RingGo pay by phone service.
By using RingGo to pay for parking you:
- don’t need to put a parking ticket in your car (Civil Enforcement Officers can check which vehicles are parked with RingGo via their handheld units)
- can pay for long or short stay parking
- can extend your parking time
- can buy multiple days of parking
If you do not pay for additional days in advance, you risk being issued with a penalty change notice if you do not return to your car before 8.00am.
Blue Badge holders can park in any bay in this car park, free of charge, for as long as they want.
There are 7 dedicated disabled bays which are available for Blue Badge holders only.