Rowntree Park car park
Hours and charges
Charges apply from 8.00am to 4.00pm. Charges apply every day including Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Maximum stay 4 hours.
Car park closes at dusk.
Length of stay
|Charges||Discount Badge Holder|
|Up to 1 hour||£1.30||£0.60|
|Up to 2 hours||£2.60||£1.20|
|Up to 3 hours||£3.90||£1.80|
|Up to 4 hours||£5.20||£2.60|
Blue Badge holders can park in any bay in this car park, free of charge, for as long as they want during opening hours.
- Type of Parking System: Pay and Display
- Pay by debit/credit card: No
- Pay by phone with RingGo: No
- Disabled bays: 3
- Electric vehicle charging points: No
- Height restrictions: 6' 6"
- Toilets: Yes, within the park
- CCTV: No
- Season ticket: No
- Resident contract permit: No
- Evening frequent users pass: No
- People's Parking accreditation: Yes