Whilst the Rose Theatre is on at Castle car park, the opening hours of Piccadilly car park have been extended.
The car park will be open until 11.30pm and close at Midnight.
Piccadilly car park
Number of spaces
Hours and charges
Open 8.00am to 6.00pm. No maximum stay between these hours.
Charges apply every day including Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Car park closes at 6.30pm.
Length of stay
|Pay and display||RingGo Pay by phone||Discount Badge Holder|
|Up to 1 hour||£2.60||£2.50||£2.30|
|Up to 2 hours||£5.20||£5.00||£4.60|
|Up to 3 hours||£7.80||£7.50||£6.90|
|Up to 4 hours||£10.40||£10.00||£9.20|
|Up to 5 hours||£13.00||£12.50||£11.50|
|Over 5 hours||+£2.60 per hour||+£2.50 per hour||+£2.30 per hour|
|Evening parking||£2.00||£2.00||Free of charge|
Please note that if you choose to receive text message alerts in connection with the RingGo pay by phone service, you may face higher costs:
- optional text messages to confirm your parking session are charged at 30p per message
- optional text messages to alert you when your parking is running out are charged at 30p per message
- please note that a 20p service charge applies to all mobile payments of £5.00 and over
- Type of Parking System: Pay and Display
- Pay by cash: Yes
- Pay by debit/credit card: Yes (4 machines)
- Pay by phone with RingGo: Yes
Park and pay by phone
Find out how to park and pay by phone with RingGo in this car park.
- the location number for this car park is 27711
- the location number for York residents' Minster Badge holders is 77111
Please note that the text service is not available to Minster Badge holders.
Blue Badge holders can park in any bay in this car park, free of charge, for as long as they want.
There are 12 dedicated disabled bays which are available for Blue Badge holders only.
Shopmobility is available on the 2nd floor of the car park.
Please remember that the car park closes at 6.30pm.