Foss Bank car park
Number of spaces
Hours and charges
Charges apply from 8am to 8pm. Charges apply every day including Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Please note this car park is locked each evening at 8pm. Parking overnight is for permit holders only.
Length of stay
|Pay and display||RingGo Pay by phone|
|Up to 1 hour||£1.40||£1.30|
|Up to 2 hours||£2.80||£2.60|
|Up to 3 hours||£4.20||£3.90|
|Up to 4 hours||£5.60||£5.40|
|Up to 5 hours||£7.00||£6.70|
|Over 5 hours||+£1.40 per hour||+£1.30 per hour|
Please note that if you choose to receive text message alerts in connection with the RingGo pay by phone service, you may face higher costs:
- optional text messages to confirm your parking session are charged at 30p per message
- optional text messages to alert you when your parking is running out are charged at 30p per message
Park and pay by phone
Find out how to park and pay by phone with RingGo in this car park.
- the location number for this car park is 27704
The York residents' Minster Badge discount is not available in this car park.
Blue Badge holders can park in any bay in this car park, free of charge, for as long as they want - up until 8pm.
There are 4 dedicated disabled bays which are available for Blue Badge holders only.
- Type of Parking System: Pay and Display
- Pay by debit/credit card: Yes (3 machines)
- Pay by phone with RingGo: Yes
- Disabled bays: 4
- Electric vehicle charging points: No
- Height restrictions: 6' 6"
- Toilets: No
- CCTV: Yes
- Season ticket: Yes
- Resident contract permit: Yes
- Evening frequent users pass: No
- People's Parking accreditation: Yes