Our St. Edward's Talking Point is located at St Edward’s Church Hall, Dringhouses.
St. Edward's is a short walk from the nearest bus stop on Tadcaster Road, on the number 3A, 12, 13, 14, 21 and 29 bus routes.
Bus timetables are available on the iTravel York website.
Parking is usually available.
Book an appointment to come and see us at St Edward’s Church Hall on Mondays from 2.00pm to 4.00pm.
Talk to us about a range of issues, including:
- help with getting out and about
- advice on maintaining or increasing your independence
- advice and support for carers
- involving yourself more in your community
- finding out more about local events and activities
- getting general advice, support and information on adult social care issues
Call us on telephone: 01904 555111 to make an appointement.
Let us know if you need help getting to or from St Edward’s when you book your appointment.