St. Luke's 'Talking Point' is located at St. Luke's Church Hall on Shipton Street, and is a short walk from the nearest bus stops on Burton Stone Lane, on the number 19 bus route.
Bus timetables and routes are available on the iTravel York website.
Parking is available on Shipton Street and outside the church on Burton Stone Lane.
Book an appointment at St Luke’s on Fridays from 10.30am to 12.30pm (term time only).
Talk to us about a range of issues including:
- help with getting out and about
- advice on maintaining or increasing your independence
- advice and support for carers
- involving yourself more in your community
- information about local events and activities
- general advice and information on adult social care issues
Call us on telephone: 01904 555111 to make an appointment.
Let us know if you need help getting to or from St Luke’s when you book your appointment.