Our Burnholme 'Talking Point' is located at the Centre@Burnholme in Tang Hall, and is part of the Burnholme Information Hub, offering local residents the opportunity to meet with a variety of organisations including our Local Area Coordinators, Citizens Advice York, Tang Hall SMART and YorWellbeing.
The Centre@Burnholme is easy to access by bus, and parking is available.
Bus timetables and routes are available on the iTravel York website.
Drop in and see us on every other Wednesday between 10.00am and midday.
Just a few of the things you can talk to us about are:
- needing help getting out and about
- getting advice on how to maintain and increase your independence
- getting advice or support as a carer
- getting general advice, support or information on adult social care issues
- involving yourself more in your community and finding out about local activities and events
For further information, call us on telephone: 01904 555111.