Our York Medical Group Talking Point is located at Monkgate Surgery.
The surgery is easy to access, it's near to the Monk Bar car park, and can be accessed by bus, with the nearest bus stops on Monkgate and Lord Mayor’s Walk.
Bus timetables and routes are available on the iTravel York website.
We have a drop in for York Medical Group patients only between 2.00pm and 3.00pm every Wednesday.
You can book an appointment (you do not need to be a York Medical Group patient) to come and see us at Monkgate Surgery any Wednesday between 3.00pm and 5.00pm.
Just a few of the things you can talk to us about are:
- needing help getting out and about
- getting advice on how to maintain and increase your independence
- getting advice or support as a carer
- getting general advice, support or information on adult social care issues
- involving yourself more in your community and finding out about local activities and events
To make an appointment, call us on telephone: 01904 555111.
If you need help getting to or from York Monkgate, just let us know when you book your appointment.