Our central 'Talking Point' is located at the York Explore Library in Library Square, only a short walk from the city centre.
The Library is easy to access by bus, with the nearest bus stops at Museum Street and Theatre Royal.
Bus timetables and routes are available on the iTravel York website.
Drop in and see us on any Thursday between 10.00am and midday or 2.00pm-4.00pm
You can book an appointment to come and see us at York Explore on any Thursday between 2.00pm and 4.00pm.
Just a few of the things you can talk to us about are:
- needing help getting out and about
- getting advice on how to maintain and increase your independence
- getting advice or support as a carer
- getting general advice, support or information on adult social care issues
- involving yourself more in your community and finding out about local activities and events
To make an appointment, call us on telephone: 01904 555111.
If you need help getting to or from York Explore, just let us know when you book your appointment.
Please note that this Talking Point only offers disabled parking, however spaces are very limited.