You can find the Oaken Grove 'Talking Point' at the Oaken Grove Community Centre in the Haxby and Wigginton area. This is just a short walk away from the bus stops on The Village and Station Road, on the number 1, 13 and 20 bus routes. Bus timetables are available on the iTravel York website.
You can book an appointment to come and see us at the Oaken Grove Talking Point on alternate Tuesdays from 10.30am to 12.30pm.
Just a few of the things you can talk to us about are:
- needing help getting out and about
- getting advice on maintaining or increasing your independence
- getting advice or support as a carer
- getting general advice, support or information on adult social care issues
- involving yourself more in your community and finding out about local events and activities
To make an appointment, call us on telephone: 01904 555111.
If you need help getting to or from Oaken Grove Community Centre, just let us know when you book your appointment.