Our Hospital 'Talking Point' is located at York Teaching Hospital at the entrance to Ellerby’s Restaurant on the ground floor at Junction 2.
The Hospital is easy to access by bus, with bus stops on Wigginton Road and directly outside the main entrance.
Bus timetables are available on the iTravel York website.
Sessions are drop-in only and available to patients or relatives of patients who are in hospital.
Dates and times for drop-in sessions in 2020 will be published here when available.
Just a few of the things you can talk to us about are:
- getting advice on what support is available after you leave hospital
- getting advice on how to maintain and increase your independence
- getting advice or support as a carer
- getting general advice, support or information on adult social care issues
- involving yourself more in your community and finding out about local activities and events
For further information call us on: 01904 555111