The Wenlock Arms 'Talking Point' is located at 73 Main Street in Wheldrake, offering local residents the opportunity to meet with staff from Adult Social Care.
The Wenlock Arms Talking Point sessions are run in partnership with the Sharing Life in Wheldrake coffee morning.
The Wenlock Arms is easy to access by bus, and parking is available.
Bus timetables and routes are available on the iTravel York website.
Drop in and see us on the second Tuesday of each month, between 10.00am and midday.
Just a few of the things you can talk to us about are:
- needing help getting out and about
- getting advice on how to maintain and increase your independence
- getting advice or support as a carer
- getting general advice, support or information on adult social care issues
- involving yourself more in your community and finding out about local activities and events
For further information, call us on telephone: 01904 555111.