Book an appointment to come and see us at St Edward’s Church Hall on Mondays from 2.00pm to 4.00pm.
Talk to us about a range of issues, including:
- help with getting out and about
- advice on maintaining or increasing your independence
- advice and support for carers
- involving yourself more in your community
- finding out more about local events and activities
- getting general advice, support and information on adult social care issues
Call us on telephone: 01904 555111 to make an appointment.
Let us know if you need help getting to or from St Edward’s when you book your appointment.