You can find the New Earswick 'Talking Point' at the New Earswick Folk Hall.
There is a large village car park at the rear of the building, which is free of charge for any visitors and residents.
A number of public buses run services every 10 minutes from outside the Folk Hall. Bus timetables and routes are available on the iTravel York website.
You can book an appointment to come and see us at the New Earswick Folk Hall Talking Point on alternate Tuesdays from 10.00am to midday.
Just a few of the things you can talk to us about are:
- needing help getting out and about
- getting advice on maintaining or increasing your independence
- getting advice or support as a carer
- getting general advice, support or information on adult social care issues
- involving yourself more in your community and finding out about local events and activities
To make an appointment, call us on telephone: 01904 555111.
If you need help getting to or from New Earswick Folk Hall, just let us know when you book your appointment.