You can book an appointment to come and see us at Monkgate Surgery any Wednesday between 2.00pm and 4.00pm.
Just a few of the things you can talk to us about are:
- needing help getting out and about
- getting advice on how to maintain and increase your independence
- getting advice or support as a carer
- getting general advice, support or information on adult social care issues
- involving yourself more in your community and finding out about local activities and events
To make an appointment, call us on telephone: 01904 555111.
If you need help getting to or from York Monkgate, just let us know when you book your appointment.